Rock and Roll Jew Show

  • dajacobs
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 30, 2005
      Announcing a new rock and roll music podcast. All podsafe, all rock.
      Spanning the globe to bring you the best in podsafe rock and roll,
      with a special spotlight on bands from Israel.

      The Rock and Roll Jew Show

      www.rockandrolljew.blogspot.com

      feeds.feedburner.com/rockandrolljew

      http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=73331165

      Thanks
      David
    • Patrick Melton
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 30, 2005
        According to your feed, which you typed the wrong URL for, your show started
        in May. How is that a new show?

        In that case, check out my new show, which started much later - in June.

        It's a comedy talk show. It's politically incorrect and we make fun of
        people and things, like the Rock and Roll Jew Show and the incorrectly typed
        feed URL, for example.

        ITUNES:
        http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=73801352

        FEED: http://feeds.feedburner.com/nlo

        SITE: http://www.nobodylikesonions.com

        Patrick Melton
        Nobody Likes Onions
        http://www.nobodylikesonions.com

        Proud Member of PodAlliance
        http://www.podalliance.com

        Announcing a new rock and roll music podcast. All podsafe, all rock.
        Spanning the globe to bring you the best in podsafe rock and roll,
        with a special spotlight on bands from Israel.

        The Rock and Roll Jew Show

        www.rockandrolljew.blogspot.com

        feeds.feedburner.com/rockandrolljew

        http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=73331165

        Thanks
        David

        Computer software
        Communication and networking
        Computer security
        Computer training

      • Michael Butler
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 30, 2005
          I would like to announce my new show that started in Sept. 2005.
          It is called "The Rock and Roll Geek Show".

          On this show, we give other music podcasters ideas for their shows.

          --
          The Rock and Roll Geek Show

          The Greatest Rock and Roll That You Have
          Probably Never Heard. Interviews and
          Geek Talk from a Rock and Roll Geek.

          http://www.rockandrollgeek.com