Re: [podcasters] rules...

  • Nicole Simon
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 29, 2004
      "Martijn Venrooy" <martijn@...> wrote:
      >What about:
      >"Podcast naming conventions for dummies" ;)

      Okay, these two publishers are from the list *hrmpf*
      Which one publishes books like 'How I survived the rule wars' or is this
      more of a movie topic?

      Nicole

      --
      podcasts: http://gnak.de/ - http://useful-sounds.de/ (english)
      blogs: http://beissholz.de/ - http://ideengeberin.de/
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 29, 2004
        --- In podcasters@yahoogroups.com, Nicole Simon <nisi@g...> wrote:
        > "Martijn Venrooy" <martijn@a...> wrote:

        > Okay, these two publishers are from the list *hrmpf*
        > Which one publishes books like 'How I survived the rule wars' or is this
        > more of a movie topic?

        I'd suggest an audiodiary.

        Julian