Podcast Alley

  • Charley Warady
    Message 1 of 63 , Jul 4, 2005
      Does anyone know what's up with Podcast Alley? They're ALWAYS down. I've heard all the rumors, but does anyone have any facts? Kind of embarrassing when you tell your listeners to go to Podcast Alley and vote, and the site is down.

      Charley

    • Flyswatter
      Message 63 of 63 , Mar 1, 2007
        No, it's okay. The nasty comment in my blog just had the earmarks of
        way-enthusiastic listeners to certain podcasts that are always in the
        top ten. I don't think the hosts would have done that--it isn't their
        style to comment anonymously! I am all over the place apologizing and
        got a nice reply from one of them and this will blow over soon.

        I know I am making too much of a big deal about this but man, you just
        never know what will happen.