Re: [podcasters] Questions

  • Nicole Simon
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 21, 2004
      "Yan Junjie" <yanjunjie@...> wrote:
      >I'm currently planning to do a podcast n i've installed ipodder n
      >audacity in my PC. However, i do not know where i can post my podcast
      >after i've done a podcast. So can anyone tell me the solution??

      Yes. Buy a webhosting place. :o)

      You need a place on a webserver in order for the ipodder soft to work.
      There you put your podcast file and go make a feed which can be used by
      ipodderlike clients.

      At first it is okay to do a feed by hand in a programm like notetab.

      Tdavid made a little script to help you build your skeleton for your feed:
      http://www.tdscripts.com/webmaster_utilities/podcast-generator.php

      After that you enter a new item and modify the last build date.
      If your webhost offers php you can search for a programm called dircaster
      which will generate the feed for you.

      hth
      Nicole

      --