Re: [podcasters] Ipod submission address

  • Ryan Ozawa

      On 7/1/05, Dog-matic <Dog-matic@...> wrote:
      > I've been trying the above address for 2 days and all it does is
      > blink, the page never comes up. How are people adding thier
      > Podshows to the Itunes directory?

      - From within the iTunes interface/application. I have no idea what
      that link is supposed to do -- it's almost like they put it in before
      they'd finished building the Podcast Directory portion of the iTMS,
      but never changed the link to point to anything before launch.

      Ryan

    • thebossa
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 2, 2005
        I found out that it works in IE, not Firefox, and opens Itunes to a
        Publish Podcast page. But you have to put in YOUR CREDIT CARD in order
        to publish! THEN it's subject to review on top of it.

        -d