Re: [podcasters] Re: Itunes and IRiver

  • Harold Johnson
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 1 2:37 PM
      Darren,

      Forget about the battery issue for now; try Erik's suggestion, which
      should work if the iRiver model you have is able to mount as a drive.
      My iRiver (the iFP-890) doesn't in OS X (not that I know of), so I
      don't think I'll be able to download directly to it. If anyone knows
      of a way to make flash-based iRivers like mine mount to OS X, I'd love
      to hear about it....

      Harold Johnson
      http://audioblogs.info

    • Russell S. Holliman
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 1 3:23 PM
        Do a search for the beta (1.28 I think) firmware - I beleive I read
        somewhere that 1.28 allows the unit to connect as a drive...

        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 1 6:49 PM
          Thanks, Russell. I'll look into that. I haven't checked up on the
          latest iRiver developments in awhile. Hope all is well with you,

          Harold