Ipod submission address

  • Dog-matic
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2005
      https://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZFinance.woa/wa/undefined

      I've been trying the above address for 2 days and all it does is blink, the
      page never comes up. How are people adding thier Podshows to the Itunes
      directory?

      -d
    • Ryan Ozawa

        On 7/1/05, Dog-matic <Dog-matic@...> wrote:
        > I've been trying the above address for 2 days and all it does is
        > blink, the page never comes up. How are people adding thier
        > Podshows to the Itunes directory?

        - From within the iTunes interface/application. I have no idea what
        that link is supposed to do -- it's almost like they put it in before
        they'd finished building the Podcast Directory portion of the iTMS,
        but never changed the link to point to anything before launch.

        Ryan

      • thebossa
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 2, 2005
          I found out that it works in IE, not Firefox, and opens Itunes to a
          Publish Podcast page. But you have to put in YOUR CREDIT CARD in order
          to publish! THEN it's subject to review on top of it.

          -d