Re: Itunes and IRiver

  • thebossa
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 1, 2005
      Well this was my question originally. I have the H320, not the IFP.
      There has to be some software that syncs to this. Realplayer has a
      driver download for it, but it never works.

      -d

      --- In podcasters@yahoogroups.com, Harold Johnson

    • Harold Johnson
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 1, 2005
        Darren,

        Forget about the battery issue for now; try Erik's suggestion, which
        should work if the iRiver model you have is able to mount as a drive.
        My iRiver (the iFP-890) doesn't in OS X (not that I know of), so I
        don't think I'll be able to download directly to it. If anyone knows
        of a way to make flash-based iRivers like mine mount to OS X, I'd love
        to hear about it....

        Harold Johnson
        http://audioblogs.info

      • Russell S. Holliman
        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 1, 2005
          Do a search for the beta (1.28 I think) firmware - I beleive I read
          somewhere that 1.28 allows the unit to connect as a drive...

          Message 4 of 8 , Jul 1, 2005
            Thanks, Russell. I'll look into that. I haven't checked up on the
            latest iRiver developments in awhile. Hope all is well with you,

            Harold