Re: iTunes truncating show notes

  • Tim Elliott
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 1, 2005
      --- In podcasters@yahoogroups.com, lancer <lancer@p...> wrote:
      > Its not just iTunes. IE cannot even parse this.

      That's what I get for still running WordPress 1.2.x; a CMS upgrade
      will be scheduled for the weekend... Firefox parses it fine, but it
      does not validate. Looks like it's back to the old feed until I'm on
      WP 1.5; it's good to be a podcaster this week :-)
      --
      Tim Elliott
      Winecast
      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 1, 2005
        Be sure to validate that one, too. There was a bug in the early wp
        1.5release, but I think it was fixed.

        On 7/1/05, Tim Elliott <twelliott@...> wrote:

        > --- In podcasters@yahoogroups.com, lancer <lancer@p...> wrote:
        > > Its not just iTunes. IE cannot even parse this.
        >

        > That's what I get for still running WordPress 1.2.x; a CMS upgrade
        > will be scheduled for the weekend... Firefox parses it fine, but it
        > does not validate. Looks like it's back to the old feed until I'm on
        > WP 1.5; it's good to be a podcaster this week :-)
        > --
        > Tim Elliott
        > Winecast

        Reed Porter