Re: [podcasters] Podcast Alley Down/ Podcast Pickle Up

  • Russell S. Holliman
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 1, 2005
      He may not be listed in the iTunes directory, but podcastalley.com is
      affiliated with Podshow.com (reference Strategy Cast) - Adam continues
      to mention him on his show, which IS getting a lot of new traffic, and
      then there is the fact that on the first day most of the front page
      "Indies" had info@... as their contact address.

      Call it a "contact high"

      On 7/1/05, Geek News <geek@...> wrote:
      > When I, IM Chris a few days ago he said he was getting hammered, I wonder
      > were all the traffic is coming from as he isn't listed in the iTunes dir. He
      > did not elaborate except to say that the server was getting killed with a
      > lot of traffic.
      >
      > Todd..
      >

      > > With Podcast Alley being down for the majority of the last 3 days
      > >
      > > I just wanted to make sure people knew that
      > > www.podcastpickle.com is up and running smooth. So you can
      > > come to Podcast Pickle and get your podcast fix. You also can
      > > use or forum and live chatroom too.
      > >

      > Yahoo! Groups Links

    • Geek News
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 1, 2005
        info@... on shows not affiliated with Podcast Alley weird.

        > He may not be listed in the iTunes directory, but
        > podcastalley.com is affiliated with Podshow.com (reference
        > Strategy Cast) - Adam continues to mention him on his show,
        > which IS getting a lot of new traffic, and then there is the
        > fact that on the first day most of the front page "Indies"
        > had info@... as their contact address.
        >
        > Call it a "contact high"
        >

        > On 7/1/05, Geek News <geek@...> wrote:
        > > When I, IM Chris a few days ago he said he was getting hammered, I
        > > wonder were all the traffic is coming from as he isn't
        > listed in the
        > > iTunes dir. He did not elaborate except to say that the server was
        > > getting killed with a lot of traffic.
        > >
        > > Todd..
        > >

        > > > With Podcast Alley being down for the majority of the last 3 days
        > > >
        > > > I just wanted to make sure people knew that
        > www.podcastpickle.com is
        > > > up and running smooth. So you can come to Podcast Pickle and get
        > > > your podcast fix. You also can use or forum and live chatroom too.
        > > >

        > > Yahoo! Groups Links
        > >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Russell S. Holliman
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 1, 2005
          It seemed odd, and it was gone the next day. 'Inside Mac Radio' and
          the BIddie's information of their own, but I think all of the rest had
          'info@...' as their contact email... including the
          MommyCast.

          They've all changed now...