Re: [podcasters] Fuknpodcast Interview with U2's Bono

  • Dave Lay
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 1, 2005
      Fantastic podcast!

      --Dave

      On Jul 1, 2005, at 12:34 PM, chrisdamitio wrote:

      > Chris Damitio of the fuknpodcast at fukn.us interviews U2's Bono about
      > Africa, Live 8, and being a hairy guy....possibly the best podcast of
      > the year....definitely the most enjoyable enterview I've ever seen....
      >
      > http://www.fukn.us
      >

      > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
      >
      > ▪  Visit your group "podcasters" on the web.

      > Service.

    • Andrew Dubber
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 3, 2005
        Is it just me or is there no rss link?!

        On 7/1/05, Dave Lay <dlayphoto@...> wrote:
        > Fantastic podcast!
        >
        > --Dave
        >

        > On Jul 1, 2005, at 12:34 PM, chrisdamitio wrote:
        >
        > > Chris Damitio of the fuknpodcast at fukn.us interviews U2's Bono about
        > > Africa, Live 8, and being a hairy guy....possibly the best podcast of
        > > the year....definitely the most enjoyable enterview I've ever seen....
        > >
        > > http://www.fukn.us
        > >

        > > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
        > >
        > > ▪ Visit your group "podcasters" on the web.
        > >
        > > ▪ To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
        > >
        > > ▪ Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
        > > Service.

        _________________________________

        Andrew Dubber
        Online Music Enterprise
        Media and Communications
        University of Central England

        DD (+44) 0121 331 6642
        Mob (+44) 0787 016 0557

        The Wireless Weblog
        http://thewireless.blogspot.com
      • Andrew Dubber
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 3, 2005
          > Is it just me or is there no rss link?!

          Having said that, I found it by trying to subscribe through bloglines. It is:
          http://www.fukn.us/wp-rss2.php

          There was nothing on the site that a few minutes of hunting could turn
          up - so... y'know... good on them for doing a great podcast, and for
          getting Bono and everything - but in an age of easy syndication and
          iTunes 4.9 - PLEASE make it really obvious how to subscribe.

          Cheers,

          Dubber