Fuknpodcast Interview with U2's Bono

  • chrisdamitio
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 1 9:34 AM
      Chris Damitio of the fuknpodcast at fukn.us interviews U2's Bono about
      Africa, Live 8, and being a hairy guy....possibly the best podcast of
      the year....definitely the most enjoyable enterview I've ever seen....

      http://www.fukn.us
    • Dave Lay
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 1 9:46 AM
        Fantastic podcast!

        --Dave

        On Jul 1, 2005, at 12:34 PM, chrisdamitio wrote:

        > Chris Damitio of the fuknpodcast at fukn.us interviews U2's Bono about
        > Africa, Live 8, and being a hairy guy....possibly the best podcast of
        > the year....definitely the most enjoyable enterview I've ever seen....
        >
        > http://www.fukn.us
        >

        > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
        >
        > ▪  Visit your group "podcasters" on the web.

        > Service.

      • Andrew Dubber
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 3 1:21 PM
          Is it just me or is there no rss link?!

          On 7/1/05, Dave Lay <dlayphoto@...> wrote:
          > Fantastic podcast!
          >
          > --Dave
          >

          > On Jul 1, 2005, at 12:34 PM, chrisdamitio wrote:
          >
          > > Chris Damitio of the fuknpodcast at fukn.us interviews U2's Bono about
          > > Africa, Live 8, and being a hairy guy....possibly the best podcast of
          > > the year....definitely the most enjoyable enterview I've ever seen....
          > >
          > > http://www.fukn.us
          > >

          > > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
          > >
          > > ▪ Visit your group "podcasters" on the web.
          > >
          > > ▪ To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
          > >
          > > ▪ Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
          > > Service.

          _________________________________

          Andrew Dubber
          Online Music Enterprise
          Media and Communications
          University of Central England

          DD (+44) 0121 331 6642
          Mob (+44) 0787 016 0557

          The Wireless Weblog
          http://thewireless.blogspot.com
        • Andrew Dubber
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 3 1:26 PM
            > Is it just me or is there no rss link?!

            Having said that, I found it by trying to subscribe through bloglines. It is:
            http://www.fukn.us/wp-rss2.php

            There was nothing on the site that a few minutes of hunting could turn
            up - so... y'know... good on them for doing a great podcast, and for
            getting Bono and everything - but in an age of easy syndication and
            iTunes 4.9 - PLEASE make it really obvious how to subscribe.

            Cheers,

            Dubber