Podcast Alley Down/ Podcast Pickle Up

  • softballjunk
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 1, 2005
      With Podcast Alley being down for the majority of the last 3 days

      I just wanted to make sure people knew that www.podcastpickle.com is up
      and running smooth. So you can come to Podcast Pickle and get your
      podcast fix. You also can use or forum and live chatroom too.
    • Geek News
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 1, 2005
        When I, IM Chris a few days ago he said he was getting hammered, I wonder
        were all the traffic is coming from as he isn't listed in the iTunes dir. He
        did not elaborate except to say that the server was getting killed with a
        lot of traffic.

        Todd..

        > With Podcast Alley being down for the majority of the last 3 days
        >
        > I just wanted to make sure people knew that
        > www.podcastpickle.com is up and running smooth. So you can
        > come to Podcast Pickle and get your podcast fix. You also can
        > use or forum and live chatroom too.

      • Russell S. Holliman
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 1, 2005
          He may not be listed in the iTunes directory, but podcastalley.com is
          affiliated with Podshow.com (reference Strategy Cast) - Adam continues
          to mention him on his show, which IS getting a lot of new traffic, and
          then there is the fact that on the first day most of the front page
          "Indies" had info@... as their contact address.

          Call it a "contact high"

          On 7/1/05, Geek News <geek@...> wrote:
          > When I, IM Chris a few days ago he said he was getting hammered, I wonder
          > were all the traffic is coming from as he isn't listed in the iTunes dir. He
          > did not elaborate except to say that the server was getting killed with a
          > lot of traffic.
          >
          > Todd..
          >

          > > With Podcast Alley being down for the majority of the last 3 days
          > >
          > > I just wanted to make sure people knew that
          > > www.podcastpickle.com is up and running smooth. So you can
          > > come to Podcast Pickle and get your podcast fix. You also can
          > > use or forum and live chatroom too.
          > >

          > Yahoo! Groups Links

        • Geek News
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 1, 2005
            info@... on shows not affiliated with Podcast Alley weird.

            > He may not be listed in the iTunes directory, but
            > podcastalley.com is affiliated with Podshow.com (reference
            > Strategy Cast) - Adam continues to mention him on his show,
            > which IS getting a lot of new traffic, and then there is the
            > fact that on the first day most of the front page "Indies"
            > had info@... as their contact address.
            >
            > Call it a "contact high"
            >

            > On 7/1/05, Geek News <geek@...> wrote:
            > > When I, IM Chris a few days ago he said he was getting hammered, I
            > > wonder were all the traffic is coming from as he isn't
            > listed in the
            > > iTunes dir. He did not elaborate except to say that the server was
            > > getting killed with a lot of traffic.
            > >
            > > Todd..
            > >

            > > > With Podcast Alley being down for the majority of the last 3 days
            > > >
            > > > I just wanted to make sure people knew that
            > www.podcastpickle.com is
            > > > up and running smooth. So you can come to Podcast Pickle and get
            > > > your podcast fix. You also can use or forum and live chatroom too.
            > > >

            > > Yahoo! Groups Links
            > >

            > Yahoo! Groups Links

          • Russell S. Holliman
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 1, 2005
              It seemed odd, and it was gone the next day. 'Inside Mac Radio' and
              the BIddie's information of their own, but I think all of the rest had
              'info@...' as their contact email... including the
              MommyCast.

              They've all changed now...