Re: Big Wall Street Journal Article on Podcasting

  • James W. Anderson
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 1, 2005
      My suspiscion is that yes, with the press coverage, podcasting has hit
      the radar of alot more people than Apple, or podcasters themselves,
      have expected.

      See articles on podcastingnews.com where KCRW says their servers have
      been swamped since iTunes 4.9 was released, etc. Some may have seen
      the story if they have subscribed to podcastingnews.com's RSS feeds.

      --- In podcasters@yahoogroups.com, "Russell S. Holliman"