Isn't this fun...negative press for things we haven't done

  • graydancing
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2005
      http://www.ipodlounge.com/index.php/articles/comments/editorial-apples-porno-
      podcasts-explicit-and-unlabeled/

      If anyone knows of a way to get Apple to update their RSS faster, I'd love to hear about it.
      My feed IS compliant with iTunes, and does carry the "explicit" label--and is labeled
      appropriately in every other broadcast outlet such as Podcast Pickle--but the iTunes store
      won't show the changes.

      Of course, the other "explicit" podcast that I made sure was all set and labelled before I
      submitted it, "polyamory weekly", hasn't shown up, either. I worry about the backlash we'll
      get because Apple dropped the ball on this.

      Graydancer
      producer of Rope Weekly