Re: [podcasters] Re: More iTunes/Podcast observations

  • Reed Porter
    Message 1 of 14 , Jul 1, 2005
      On 7/1/05, Les Posen <lesposen@...> wrote:

      > On 01/07/2005, at 5:11 PM, Daniel Walters wrote:
      >
      > I haven't played with Castblaster so I'm not too sure how
      > complete a solution it is on its own.

      I seems pretty complete. The Create pane has configurable sound fx,
      playlist, and does a gooed job of finding input sources. The Describe pane
      has all the MP3 metadata covered along with a place to put the shownotes and
      picture. The Publish windows allows you to save to disk and/or publish to
      your server. The Configure tab lets you choose inputs, set sampling rates
      and configure the FTP server.
      I don't know if it allows for files on one server and blog on another
      server, yet.
      Reed