Windwos equivalent of Soundflower?

  • Dog-matic
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2005
      Does anyone know of an audio ap for Windows that will do what Soundflower
      does? That is to say route sounds from different apps to other apps?

      -d
    • Russell S. Holliman
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1, 2005
        If i understand Soundflower, I think Virtual Audio Cable may be a very
        close comparison... http://spider.nrcde.ru/music/software/eng/vac.html