Re: [podcasters] Re: submit to iTunes

  • Les Posen
    Message 1 of 13 , Jun 30, 2005
      On 01/07/2005, at 3:01 PM, Jake McKee wrote:

      > Apparently... from your exceeded bandwidth message...

      Sorry, jake, that comment's gone right through to the 'keeper!

      Now George, you said:

      On the other hand I could just stuff Apple and forget iTunes. It's a
      damned sight easier and our audience is growing at 700% a month without
      them.

      George

      Which means you may have gone from 1 to 7 (your extended family ;-)
      or 100 to 700 or 1000 to 7000...

      So I agree with you - at that rate, stuff Apple, and give all the
      other podcasters a break and an opportunity to have their 15GB in the
      sun!

      Les
    • Chuck Tomasi
      Message 2 of 13 , Jul 1, 2005
        I've also heard from the visually impaired that the iTunes sight is not
        friendly to the accessibility programs. For shame Apple. I did my good
        deed and submitted a podcast for another producer. Wouldn't it be
        ironic if his show got listed before mine. :-)

        --Chuck

        On Jun 30, 2005, at 11:41 PM, Douglas E. Welch wrote:

        > > ...and if you're unfortunate enough to live in Australia, or any of
        > the
        > > other countries not on Apple's rather short list you can't even
        > submit a
        > > credit card - therefore no account and no ability to submit a cast.
        >
        > I may have missed this...but can't someone else submit it for you?
      • Olivier
        Message 3 of 13 , Jul 4, 2005
          Hop,

          Rev. Jeva Singh-Anand, M.A. a écrit :
          > You need to have an iTunes account to submit your podcast. That means
          > you have to give them credit card number!

          My podcast appers suddenly, without doing nothing ! I didn't ask for
          that. But it's on the first page of itunes directory france.... They can
          always wait for me to pay something I don't even ask :p

          I just fear now, the download to grow up a little too much. My host
          won't appreciate.

          Olivier