RE: [podcasters] Re: submit to iTunes

  • George Cruickshank
    Message 1 of 13 , Jun 30, 2005
      I'd rather it was growing at 1400%.

      Call me selfish.

      George
      www.ultimathule.info

      -----Original Message-----
      From: podcasters@yahoogroups.com [mailto:podcasters@yahoogroups.com] On
      Behalf Of Douglas E. Welch
      Sent: Friday, 1 July 2005 3:00 PM
      To: podcasters@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [podcasters] Re: submit to iTunes

      > On the other hand I could just stuff Apple and forget iTunes. It's a
      > damned sight easier and our audience is growing at 700% a month
      without
      > them.

      Than why the complaint?

      Douglas

      --
      Three Ring Circus: How real couples balance marriage, work and family
      Buy your copy today! -- http://welchwrite.com/trc/

      _____

      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

      * Visit your group "podcasters
      <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/podcasters> " on the web.

      _____

    • Les Posen
      Message 2 of 13 , Jun 30, 2005
        On 01/07/2005, at 3:01 PM, Jake McKee wrote:

        > Apparently... from your exceeded bandwidth message...

        Sorry, jake, that comment's gone right through to the 'keeper!

        Now George, you said:

        On the other hand I could just stuff Apple and forget iTunes. It's a
        damned sight easier and our audience is growing at 700% a month without
        them.

        George

        Which means you may have gone from 1 to 7 (your extended family ;-)
        or 100 to 700 or 1000 to 7000...

        So I agree with you - at that rate, stuff Apple, and give all the
        other podcasters a break and an opportunity to have their 15GB in the
        sun!

        Les
      • Chuck Tomasi
        Message 3 of 13 , Jul 1, 2005
          I've also heard from the visually impaired that the iTunes sight is not
          friendly to the accessibility programs. For shame Apple. I did my good
          deed and submitted a podcast for another producer. Wouldn't it be
          ironic if his show got listed before mine. :-)

          --Chuck

          On Jun 30, 2005, at 11:41 PM, Douglas E. Welch wrote:

          > > ...and if you're unfortunate enough to live in Australia, or any of
          > the
          > > other countries not on Apple's rather short list you can't even
          > submit a
          > > credit card - therefore no account and no ability to submit a cast.
          >
          > I may have missed this...but can't someone else submit it for you?
        • Olivier
          Message 4 of 13 , Jul 4, 2005
            Hop,

            Rev. Jeva Singh-Anand, M.A. a écrit :
            > You need to have an iTunes account to submit your podcast. That means
            > you have to give them credit card number!

            My podcast appers suddenly, without doing nothing ! I didn't ask for
            that. But it's on the first page of itunes directory france.... They can
            always wait for me to pay something I don't even ask :p

            I just fear now, the download to grow up a little too much. My host
            won't appreciate.

            Olivier