AUdacity Troubles...

  • Daniel Walters
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 30, 2005
      Hey everyone,
      I know the convorsation lately has been dominated my iTunes, but here's a
      change of pace for you. I've been using AUdacity relatively trouble free for
      some time. However, all of a sudden, tonight, I can't export as an .mp3.
      I've been able export with no trouble for some time (month or so) and yes,
      I've gone into the proporties and made sure the LAME dll is located in the
      right place. Any suggestions as to what else I could try?
      Thanks,
      ---DW

      --
      Daniel Walters
      www.mylifebytes.com <http://www.mylifebytes.com>

    • Tim Elliott
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1, 2005
        --- In podcasters@yahoogroups.com, Daniel Walters <UABTechGuy@g...> wrote:
        > Hey everyone,
        > I know the convorsation lately has been dominated my iTunes, but
        here's a
        > change of pace for you. I've been using AUdacity relatively trouble
        free for
        > some time. However, all of a sudden, tonight, I can't export as an
        .mp3.
        > I've been able export with no trouble for some time (month or so)
        and yes,
        > I've gone into the proporties and made sure the LAME dll is located
        in the
        > right place. Any suggestions as to what else I could try?

        What platform? Win, Mac, Linux?? The Mac version is broken in Tiger
        right now, but I have not problems in Windows or Mac OS X Panther. I
        don't like what Audacity does in their export to mp3, so I export as
        WAV and convert to mp3, wma and aac (using dbPowerAMP and iTunes).
        --
        Tim Elliott
        Winecast
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 1, 2005
          Windows.
          I hadn't thought about using iTunes to convert from .wav to .mp3. I'll try
          that.
          Thanks,
          ---DW