Re: [podcasters] CastBlaster Is OUT

  • Pat Cook
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 30, 2005
      Hi everyone:

      At 06:08 PM 6/30/2005, you wrote:
      >On 6/30/05, Pat Cook <pchamster@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > Hi everyone:
      > >
      > > Incidentally, how much will a license cost?)
      >
      > $50

      I'm still debating as to whether or not it would be worth it since I
      already have a licensed version of Cool Edit 2000 and make use of it
      each and every time I put together a podcast (even the ones I use my
      Digital Voice Recorder since I gotta piece it all together). About
      *the only* need I would have for CastBlaster would be as a multitrack
      player that could play a preset selection of tracks with just a
      simple click or hotkey stroke. Don't need it for recording.

      I wonder if there any other multitrack players out there like it that
      *don't* do recording. I bet if I look hard enough, I could probably
      find a freebie out there somewhere too. :)

      Anyhow....Thanks for the info. :)

      Cheers for now :)

      Pat Cook
      patspodcast@... (FEEDBACK EMAIL)