Lag time redux

  • webnaif2000
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 30, 2005
      24 hours and still counting. I'm with Chuck. I worked so hard to get
      my podcast ready for Apple, and I can't figure how so many of them
      showed up when mine didn't.
      Just another girrrl trying to be a geek.

      www.feelingdoing.com

      Blogging at: http://feelingdoing.blogspot.com/
    • Les Posen
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 30, 2005
        On 01/07/2005, at 12:55 PM, webnaif2000 wrote:

        > 24 hours and still counting. I'm with Chuck. I worked so hard to get
        > my podcast ready for Apple, and I can't figure how so many of them
        > showed up when mine didn't.
        > Just another girrrl trying to be a geek.
        >
        > www.feelingdoing.com
        >
        > Blogging at: http://feelingdoing.blogspot.com/

        Well, leaving aside the content which is subjective, I entered your
        RSS feed URL in NetnewsWire and nothing showed up - no mp3, no content.

        So I'm thinking that whatever errors exist in this feed may also show
        up qualitatively in the feed you created for Apple.

        Les

      • webnaif2000
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 1, 2005
          --- In podcasters@yahoogroups.com, Les Posen <lesposen@m...> wrote:

          > On 01/07/2005, at 12:55 PM, webnaif2000 wrote:
          >
          > > 24 hours and still counting. I'm with Chuck. I worked so hard to get
          > > my podcast ready for Apple, and I can't figure how so many of them
          > > showed up when mine didn't.
          > > Just another girrrl trying to be a geek.
          > >
          > > www.feelingdoing.com
          > >
          > > Blogging at: http://feelingdoing.blogspot.com/
          >

          > Well, leaving aside the content which is subjective, I entered your
          > RSS feed URL in NetnewsWire and nothing showed up - no mp3, no content.
          >
          > So I'm thinking that whatever errors exist in this feed may also show
          > up qualitatively in the feed you created for Apple.
          >
          > Les

          Les, I had broken the link with the XML button, but I replaced it.
          Could you look at the feed again, please? It does validate in the RSS
          validator. Thanks, Fran, aka FeelingDoingfranny, aka webnaif2000