Re: [podcasters] Lag time between Publish to iTunes listing?

  • Ryan Ozawa
    Message 1 of 14 , Jun 30, 2005
      On 6/30/05, Chris Kalaboukis <ck@...> wrote:
      > On another note, did I see a bug in their ITunes RSS doc? I see an
      > itunes:image tag but the sample shows a itunes:link tag....or did I miss
      > that conversation?

      Yeah, a few of us have been annoyed by that discrepancy for a while
      now. I'm really looking for someone in the know to set the record
      straight.

      ness and epiphanies you've had with the iTunes 4.9 release here:

      http://www.voxmedia.org/wiki/ITunes_Tips

      Ryan
    • Chuck Tomasi
      Message 2 of 14 , Jun 30, 2005

        (Read this in the voice of Jason Alexander doing George Castanza)

        I'M WARMING UP THE FLAMETHROWER!

        > Now if it takes several days, they deserve a black eye.  And if it
        > takes a week, bring out the torches.
      • Reed Porter
        Message 3 of 14 , Jun 30, 2005
          May I have him doing Duckman instead? Thanks.

          On 6/30/05, Chuck Tomasi <chuck@...> wrote:

          > (Read this in the voice of Jason Alexander doing George Castanza)
          >
          > I'M WARMING UP THE FLAMETHROWER!
          >
          > > Now if it takes several days, they deserve a black eye. And if it
          > > takes a week, bring out the torches.

          Reed Porter
          http://www.kccoffeehouse.com/blog

        • Ryan Ozawa