Validator? Valid feed?

  • sink21
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 30, 2005
      I've read that the (horrid) Apple spec has had some problems. Does
      anyone have an example valid feed?

      Also, I read that someone had validated their feed - is there a Web
      based validator available yet?

      Thanks!
      Jake
    • Dennis Hays
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 30, 2005
        Hello sink21,

        > I've read that the (horrid) Apple spec has had some problems. Does
        > anyone have an example valid feed?

        > Also, I read that someone had validated their feed - is there a Web
        > based validator available yet?

        http://www.feedvalidator.com

        HTH, Dennis

        -.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.
        Dennis Hays
        Secrets of Digital Imaging
        http://www.imagingsecrets.com
        http://www.haysdesign.com
        Sent on Thursday, June 30, 2005 at 7:50 PM USA Eastern
        -.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.
        ICQ: 200045507 / AIM: edennishays
        yahoo: dennishays / Jabber: dennishays
      • sink21
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 30, 2005
          --- In podcasters@yahoogroups.com, Dennis Hays <dhays@h...> wrote:
          > Hello sink21,
          >
          > Thursday, June 30, 2005, 7:45:36 PM, you wrote:
          >
          > > I've read that the (horrid) Apple spec has had some problems. Does
          > > anyone have an example valid feed?
          >
          > > Also, I read that someone had validated their feed - is there a Web
          > > based validator available yet?
          >
          > http://www.feedvalidator.com

          Oh, I didn't realize they'd already updated to include the new itunes
          tags.

          Well, actually... is feedvalidator.com updated for this?

          Jake