iTunes Directory Peculiarity

  • Doug Kaye
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2005
      1. Does anyone know why some feeds are listed as "Free" while others
      are shown as "Subscribe Only?" iTunes pulled in 43 of our RSS fees and
      some are shown each way. I can't figure out how (or if) I can control
      that.

      2. Has anyone successfuly controlled the Name and Album columns
      separately? All the listings I see appear to use the same string in
      both.

      ...doug

      Doug Kaye, Executive Producer
      IT Conversations