Re: Videocasting in iTunes 4.9

  • Tim Elliott
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 30, 2005
      --- In podcasters@yahoogroups.com, Chuck Tomasi <chuck@c...> wrote:
      > Does anyone still think a video iPod is out of the question?

      Notwithstanding Steve's public statements, I think a video appliance
      from Apple is inevitable. The recent addition of Quicktime support in
      the iTMS only indicates it's getting closer. The next trick will be
      getting content, but Steve's got some over at Pixar to show the proof
      of concept. Unless there is some unholy alliance with Sony with the
      PSP, my guess is that Apple will introduce something by MacWorld San
      Francisco, possibly sooner.
      --
      Tim Elliott
      Winecast