Re: [podcasters] Homemade is fine as long as real message isn't lost

  • Nicole Simon
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 20, 2004
      "Tim Bourquin" <tncnewmedia@...> wrote:
      >But, when I'm so distracted by soft voices because they're too far
      >away from the microphone so that I have to strain or even hit rewind
      >to figure out what was said, or your intro music seems to go on
      >forever, that's when I think it needs to be tightened up a bit.

      Is 'too far away from the mic' the same for you as 'to quiet'?

      [I know I have a 'soft' voice and always reamplify my podcast to -1db
      because otherwise it is not loud enough - from my point of view.}

      Nicole

      --
      podcasts: http://gnak.de/ - http://useful-sounds.de/ (english)
      blogs: http://beissholz.de/ - http://ideengeberin.de/