Re: [podcasters] Bittorrent

  • andrew clarke
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 14, 2004
      On Thu, Oct 14, 2004 at 06:10:34AM -0000, Richard wrote:

      > I've installed Azureus (bittorrent client) and added the rss feed plugin

      Which reminds me... I've had the Azureus RSS plugin running for a while
      now, and it polls the RSS feeds correctly and makes a list of new
      torrents, but I haven't worked out how to tell it to automatically start
      downloading new torrents. I have to click on View -> Plugins ->
      RSSFeed, look down the list for anything that looks new, then double
      click on it. Something tells me I need to set up a filter before it will
      download anything.

      [later]

      Ah! The filter seems a bit picky or maybe just straight-out buggy.
      Here's a screenshot of my Azureus RSS filter settings to collect Dave
      Slusher's podcast via torrent:

      http://www.ozzmosis.com/temp/azureus-rss-filter.png

      Regards
      Andrew