Microphone

  • canod2c
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 12, 2004
      Hi,

      May I have suggestions for a microphone? I assume they play an
      important role in audio quality. Thanks.

      Joe
    • Tim Bourquin
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 12, 2004
        If you're using a mixer, the ElectroVoice RE-20 - hands down the best:

        http://www.bswusa.com/prod_item.asp?item=RE20

        If you want pro quality that's what I'd recommend.

        --- In podcasters@yahoogroups.com, "canod2c" <canod2c@y...> wrote:

        > Hi,
        >
        > May I have suggestions for a microphone? I assume they play an
        > important role in audio quality. Thanks.
        >
        > Joe
      • Dennis A. Amith
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 12, 2004
          On 12/12/04 6:23 PM, "Tim Bourquin" <tncnewmedia@...> wrote:

          > If you're using a mixer, the ElectroVoice RE-20 - hands down the best:
          >
          > http://www.bswusa.com/prod_item.asp?item=RE20
          >
          > If you want pro quality that's what I'd recommend.

          There is a good discussion on podcast alley (www.podcastalley.com) in their
          hardware section of the forum with folks who have their own podcasts and
          they talk about what mic's they use and their personal setup.

          Tim's suggestion the RE-20 is very good though but the mic is quality and
          expensive.

          - daa
        • JLD
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 17, 2004
            Dennis and Tim,

            Thanks for your microphone help. I've been trying to respond for days but
            my messages kept bouncing. Turns out I somehow unsubscribed from the
            group. The RE-20 is a bit too pro for me, but the podcastalley forum is
            helping out with other suggestions. Thanks again.

            Joe

            http://my.yahoo.com