iPodder

  • Russell S. Holliman
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 11, 2004
      Quick question: I am using iPodder 1.1.3 on an XP Pro machine, and I
      have noticed that it will not pull down a new podcast until another
      new edition is posted.

      For instance, I see that #20 of Engadet's podcast has been posted. The
      latest one I have on my machine is #19. If past history holds, it will
      download #20 when #21 is posted.

      Has anyone else run into this?

      Thanks in advance.

      -R
    • David Johnson
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 12, 2004
        I have not run into this, but there is a newer version of iPodder out
        (v1.1.4) you might try downloading and see if it solves your problem.

        On Sun, 12 Dec 2004 02:57:35 -0000, Russell S. Holliman
        <treocast@...> wrote:

        > Quick question: I am using iPodder 1.1.3 on an XP Pro machine, and I
        > have noticed that it will not pull down a new podcast until another
        > new edition is posted.
        >
        > For instance, I see that #20 of Engadet's podcast has been posted. The
        > latest one I have on my machine is #19. If past history holds, it will
        > download #20 when #21 is posted.
        >
        > Has anyone else run into this?
        >
        > Thanks in advance.
        >
        > -R