Blogging software

  • lancer
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 2, 2005
      What blogging software do you guys use to post to your blog? Does your software support enclosures so that you can use it with your podcast feed as well?

      Lance Robinson
      PPR - Primetime Podcast Receiver
      http://www.primetimepodcast.com/

    • Garrick VanBuren
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 2, 2005
        wordpress.org all the way.

        --
        Garrick.

        On 6/2/05, lancer <lancer@...> wrote:
        > What blogging software do you guys use to post to your blog? Does your software support enclosures so that you can use it with your podcast feed as well?
        >
        > Lance Robinson
        > PPR - Primetime Podcast Receiver
        > http://www.primetimepodcast.com/

        Garrick Van Buren
        garrick.vanburen@...
        ph: 612 325 9110
        First Crack Podcast
        http://firstcrackpodcast.com/

        gFeed - all my writing in one place
        http://garrickvanburen.com/gfeed/

        PodcastMN - The Sound of Minnesota
        http://podcastmn.com/
      • Nicole Simon
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 2, 2005
          lancer <lancer@...> wrote:
          >What blogging software do you guys use to post to your blog?

          Pivot (http://pivotlog.net, can be tweaked to do enclosures, but as I am
          mainly a blogger this is okay)

          Loudblog.com for the sushiradios

          Nicole

          --
          http://sushiradio.com - the delicious tidbit for your ears!

          Are you man enough for our tongue twister challenge? ;)
          http://sushiradio.com/index.php?id=14
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 2, 2005
            On 6/2/05, Garrick VanBuren <garrick.vanburen@...> wrote:
            > wordpress.org all the way.

            Seconded. Wordpress is cheap, powerful, supports enclosures
            out-of-the-box with 1.5, and while it's not exactly trivial to
            customize -- you need to learn CSS -- it's a lot easier than Movable
            Type or any of the other ones I looked at.

            ESCAPE POD - the SF podcast magazine
            http://escape.extraneous.org