Re: [podcasters] Re: Los Angeles Podcasters meetup

  • Gareth Trent
    Message 1 of 39 , Jun 2, 2005
      OK, can I join the NYC Podcasting Association even though I am not in NYC?

      On 6/2/05, djkj2005 <sbblog@...> wrote:
      > I agree with Matthew. This is why the NYC Podcasting Association was
      > started. If it grows to be even more then this and helps podcasting
      > folks accomplish things that they could not accomplish alone how does
      > that harm podcasters?
      >
      > It doesn't.
      >
      > Doug Kersten
      >
      > --- In podcasters@yahoogroups.com, Matthew Wayne Selznick <mws@m...>
      > wrote:
      > > Gareth Trent wrote:
      > > > Everyone is in such a hurry to join their own little clique.
      > >
      > > Wow, is that off base.
      > >
      > > The whole point of regional podcast groups, as I see it, is to find
      > > support, network, perhaps even collaborate or, perish the thought, find
      > > friends among podcasters.
      > >
      > > If I sit down for some coffee with LA podcasters, do you think we're
      > > going to spend all our time talking about how the podcasters who aren't
      > > in LA are lame and uncool? Or how we can exclude non-LA podcasters
      > from
      > > our reindeer games?
      > >
      > > Meet-ups are about community building.
      > >
      > > --
      > > Matthew Wayne Selznick
      > > MWS Media
      > > http://www.mwsmedia.com
      > > "Where doing it yourself
      > > never means going it alone."
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups Links

    • Harold Johnson
      Message 39 of 39 , Jun 3, 2005
        Hey now, Uncle Freddie's bowels have nothing to do with Uncle Dave's
        lower extremities, unless your Freddie tends to hold it in a bit too
        long once awhile...too long for his own good, as it's gotta come out
        sooner or later...

        ¬°atascadero!

        Harold