[Fwd: Boston Globe reporter query]

  • Charlie Quidnunc
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 10, 2004
      Anybody in New England or maybe Boston? I don't know where my listeners
      are (or even if I have any). If you're in Boston, Podcasting, and want
      to contribute to this reporter, send him a note. I told him to contact
      Adam and Dave Winer for more information.

      Charlie

      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 11, 2004
        Hi everyone:

        At 02:10 PM 12/10/2004, you wrote:
        >Anybody in New England or maybe Boston? I don't know where my listeners
        >are (or even if I have any). If you're in Boston, Podcasting, and want
        >to contribute to this reporter, send him a note. I told him to contact
        >Adam and Dave Winer for more information.

        I got a note from that reporter too. He left it in the comments section of
        my text blog. I had recently posted an entry on the controversy amongst
        the blogosphere and posed the question as to why some can't understand the
        advantages of podcasting.

        I basically quoted Dave Winer, but added my own stuff too.

        Since I'm new to the world of podcasting, I don't think I would be of much
        use to this reporter and his efforts to get a story. Perhaps someone else
        would like to take a shot? :)

        You can read my text blog entry below. :)

        Cheers for now & Happy Holidays :)