Re: [podcasters] Los Angeles Podcasters meetup

  • robert
    Message 1 of 39 , Jun 1, 2005
      There is a lower price for the next year plus if you have an existing
      group. $9 a month.

      I took over as organize of the KC Podcasters Meetup.

      http://podcasting.meetup.com/15/

      Our next meeting is Sat June 11th. So anyone in the Kansas City area
      - Please join us.

      Rob W
      podCast411

      www.podcast411.com

      On Jun 1, 2005, at 2:30 PM, Stephen Eley wrote:

      > On 6/1/05, Harold Johnson <harold.johnson@...> wrote:
      >
      >> Speaking of Meetup.com, the Los Angeles Podcasters is currently
      >> looking for a new organizer:
      >>

      > A lot of Meetup.com groups lost organizers after Meetup started
      > charging a ludicrous $19 per group per month. (On the organizer's
      > credit card, of course.) I've had my sleeve tugged about becoming the
      > organizer for the Atlanta Podcasters meetup group, but frankly it's
      > not worth the expense, even if four or five people split the cost.
      > There are other ways to network.
      >

      > --
      > Have Fun,
      > Steve Eley (sfeley@...)
      > ESCAPE POD - the SF podcast magazine
      > http://escape.extraneous.org

    • Harold Johnson
      Message 39 of 39 , Jun 3, 2005
        Hey now, Uncle Freddie's bowels have nothing to do with Uncle Dave's
        lower extremities, unless your Freddie tends to hold it in a bit too
        long once awhile...too long for his own good, as it's gotta come out
        sooner or later...

        ¬°atascadero!

        Harold