RE: [podcasters] Education Podcast Network

  • Geek News
    Message 1 of 39 , Jun 1, 2005
      I'm really happy to see these umbrella groups starting up. We have worked
      like dogs for the past 3-4 months to really build Tech Podcasts Network out
      to a growing force. We can make a lot of the materials we have created
      available for anyone that is forming a group will save you some time in
      getting organized.

      Todd

      > Just wanted to toss a little announcement out for a new
      > podcast directory that is targeted specifically for
      > education, both K-12 and Higher Ed. The directory is fairly
      > simple and designed for classroom teachers (and other
      > educators) who are just beginning to explore the
      > possibilities of podcasting as an application for teaching
      > and learning.
      >
      > If you produce a podcast program on subject areas that might
      > be included in school curriculum, please "suggest" your
      > podcast through the site.
      >
      > The URL is:
      >
      > http://epnweb.org/

    • Harold Johnson
      Message 39 of 39 , Jun 3, 2005
        Hey now, Uncle Freddie's bowels have nothing to do with Uncle Dave's
        lower extremities, unless your Freddie tends to hold it in a bit too
        long once awhile...too long for his own good, as it's gotta come out
        sooner or later...

        ¬°atascadero!

        Harold