RE: [podcasters] Los Angeles Podcasters meetup

  • C.C. Chapman
    Message 1 of 39 , Jun 1, 2005
      I agree completely.

      I started up the New England Podcasting group and then suddenly they wanted
      to charge all that money. So I left and started a Yahoo group instead.
      Serves the same purpose, but it's free.

      If Meetup needed money they should chage members a flat rate to use the
      service. I completely don't get their thinking.

      C.C. Chapman
      Host & Producer, Accident Hash <http://www.accidenthash.com/>
      Manager, Podshow Podsafe <http://www.podshow.com/> Music Network

      _____

      Message 39 of 39 , Jun 3, 2005
        Hey now, Uncle Freddie's bowels have nothing to do with Uncle Dave's
        lower extremities, unless your Freddie tends to hold it in a bit too
        long once awhile...too long for his own good, as it's gotta come out
        sooner or later...

        ¬°atascadero!

        Harold