Re: [podcasters] Los Angeles Podcasters meetup

    Message 1 of 39 , Jun 1, 2005
      On 6/1/05, Harold Johnson <harold.johnson@...> wrote:
      > Speaking of Meetup.com, the Los Angeles Podcasters is currently
      > looking for a new organizer:

      A lot of Meetup.com groups lost organizers after Meetup started
      charging a ludicrous $19 per group per month. (On the organizer's
      credit card, of course.) I've had my sleeve tugged about becoming the
      organizer for the Atlanta Podcasters meetup group, but frankly it's
      not worth the expense, even if four or five people split the cost.
      There are other ways to network.

      ESCAPE POD - the SF podcast magazine
      http://escape.extraneous.org
    • Harold Johnson
      Message 39 of 39 , Jun 3, 2005
        Hey now, Uncle Freddie's bowels have nothing to do with Uncle Dave's
        lower extremities, unless your Freddie tends to hold it in a bit too
        long once awhile...too long for his own good, as it's gotta come out
        sooner or later...

        ¬°atascadero!

        Harold