Re: Los Angeles Podcasters meetup

  • djkj2005
    Message 1 of 39 , Jun 1, 2005
      Harold,

      Sounds like a great idea let's get in touch.

      Douglas J. Kersten
      Organizer
      NYC Podcasting Association

      --- In podcasters@yahoogroups.com, Harold Johnson
      <harold.johnson@g...> wrote:
      > Speaking of Meetup.com, the Los Angeles Podcasters is currently
      > looking for a new organizer:
      >
      > http://podcasting.meetup.com/32/
      >
      > Perhaps the NYC Podcasting Association and the Los Angeles Podcasters
      > can join forces or something (to fight crime).
      >
      > Harold J. Johnson
      > Something That Happened;
      > Free MP3 Downloads of a
      > Life Described Online
      > http://SomethingThatHappened.com
      >
      > On 6/1/05, RadioMike Perazzetti <Galahad@t...> wrote:
      >
      > > I have also been doing a lot of extensive research regarding the
      whole
      > > music licensing issue and have poured out all of my thoughts at
      the NYC
      > > Podcasting meetup group bulletin board here:
      > > http://podcasting.meetup.com/33/boards/view/viewthread?thread=1384219
      > >
      > > If you can't get in to that to read it all (if you are
      interested), then
      > > the best thing to do is a painless and free register for the group.
    • Harold Johnson
      Message 39 of 39 , Jun 3, 2005
        Hey now, Uncle Freddie's bowels have nothing to do with Uncle Dave's
        lower extremities, unless your Freddie tends to hold it in a bit too
        long once awhile...too long for his own good, as it's gotta come out
        sooner or later...

        ¬°atascadero!

        Harold