Re: [podcasters] Anyone else feel this???

  • Harold Johnson
    Message 1 of 39 , Jun 1, 2005
      Perhaps you're jaded, or perhaps we need some innovation. I would
      tackle the challenge but I'm currently dealing with some family
      matters. Soon, however, the world will know my name...

      LOL,
      Harold J. Johnson
      Something That Happened:
      Free MP3 Downloads of
      A Life Described Online
      http://SomethingThatHappened.com

      On 6/1/05, Chris Kalaboukis <ck@...> wrote:
      > Enough of this Mutual Admiration Society and Backslapping.....
      >
      > Let's get down to some serious sh*t. Podcasting is getting dangerously
      > close
      > to becoming plain vanilla radio, what with Adam Curry recording his jetting
      > around like "Lifestyles of The Rich and Famous", Drew talking about his
      > frigging drive home - My God - this stuff is starting to get boring.
      >
      > Don't you think? Or is this just a phase.....
      >
      > thanks...chris
      > ---
      > chris future (aka kalaboukis)
      > host of the future radio network @ http://www.futureradionet.com

    • Harold Johnson
      Message 39 of 39 , Jun 3, 2005
        Hey now, Uncle Freddie's bowels have nothing to do with Uncle Dave's
        lower extremities, unless your Freddie tends to hold it in a bit too
        long once awhile...too long for his own good, as it's gotta come out
        sooner or later...

        ¬°atascadero!

        Harold