Re: [podcasters] Anyone else feel this???

    Message 1 of 39 , Jun 1, 2005
      On 6/1/05, Chris Kalaboukis <ck@...> wrote:
      > Enough of this Mutual Admiration Society and Backslapping.....
      >
      > Let's get down to some serious sh*t. Podcasting is getting dangerously close
      > to becoming plain vanilla radio, what with Adam Curry recording his jetting
      > around like "Lifestyles of The Rich and Famous", Drew talking about his
      > frigging drive home - My God - this stuff is starting to get boring.
      >
      > Don't you think? Or is this just a phase.....

      What I think is irrelevant. Yes, I've tuned in to certain podcasts
      and found them boring, but what you and I find boring might be
      different. If this is what *you* think, make a better podcast. One
      that's unique, one that's entertaining, and one that will make
      everyone want to talk about it.

      (Like, for example, [GratuitousPlug] narrating published science
      fiction short stories each week [/GratuitousPlug].) >8->

      ESCAPE POD - the SF podcast magazine
      http://escape.extraneous.org
    • Harold Johnson
      Message 39 of 39 , Jun 3, 2005
        Hey now, Uncle Freddie's bowels have nothing to do with Uncle Dave's
        lower extremities, unless your Freddie tends to hold it in a bit too
        long once awhile...too long for his own good, as it's gotta come out
        sooner or later...

        ¬°atascadero!

        Harold