Los Angeles Podcasters meetup

  • Harold Johnson
    Message 1 of 39 , Jun 1, 2005
      Speaking of Meetup.com, the Los Angeles Podcasters is currently
      looking for a new organizer:

      http://podcasting.meetup.com/32/

      Perhaps the NYC Podcasting Association and the Los Angeles Podcasters
      can join forces or something (to fight crime).

      Harold J. Johnson
      Something That Happened;
      Free MP3 Downloads of a
      Life Described Online
      http://SomethingThatHappened.com

      On 6/1/05, RadioMike Perazzetti <Galahad@...> wrote:

      > I have also been doing a lot of extensive research regarding the whole
      > music licensing issue and have poured out all of my thoughts at the NYC
      > Podcasting meetup group bulletin board here:
      > http://podcasting.meetup.com/33/boards/view/viewthread?thread=1384219
      >
      > If you can't get in to that to read it all (if you are interested), then
      > the best thing to do is a painless and free register for the group.
    • Harold Johnson
      Message 39 of 39 , Jun 3, 2005
        Hey now, Uncle Freddie's bowels have nothing to do with Uncle Dave's
        lower extremities, unless your Freddie tends to hold it in a bit too
        long once awhile...too long for his own good, as it's gotta come out
        sooner or later...

        ¬°atascadero!

        Harold