Re: [podcasters] Greater Midwest Podcaster Gathering

  • Brian Noe
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2005
      man, wish i could be there tim

      we briefly discuss the podcasting community in your area on our latest from
      studio c

      http://homepage.mac.com/noebie/studioc/studioc052505.mp3

      tim dressen's cast and yours are two of my favorites

      must be something in the water (or wine) up there

      noe

    • Garrick VanBuren
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 2, 2005
        to be explicit about it: I'll be there on Sat.

        --
        G.

        On 6/1/05, Tim Elliott <twelliott@...> wrote:
        > Just wanted to remind everyone that we are having a podcaster meetup
        > in Minneapolis this Saturday night. Everyone is invited, so if you
        > are within driving (or flying) distance of the Twin Cities, I'll see
        > you at the Town Hall Brewery, 1430 Washington Ave. S., Minneapolis at
        > 6:00 pm. More details may be found here:
        >
        > http://winecast.net/index.php?static=gathering
        >
        > Cheers,
        > --
        > Tim Elliott