Greater Midwest Podcaster Gathering

  • Tim Elliott
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2005
      Just wanted to remind everyone that we are having a podcaster meetup
      in Minneapolis this Saturday night. Everyone is invited, so if you
      are within driving (or flying) distance of the Twin Cities, I'll see
      you at the Town Hall Brewery, 1430 Washington Ave. S., Minneapolis at
      6:00 pm. More details may be found here:

      http://winecast.net/index.php?static=gathering

      Cheers,
      --
      Tim Elliott
      Winecast
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 2005
        man, wish i could be there tim

        we briefly discuss the podcasting community in your area on our latest from
        studio c

        http://homepage.mac.com/noebie/studioc/studioc052505.mp3

        tim dressen's cast and yours are two of my favorites

        must be something in the water (or wine) up there

        noe

      • Garrick VanBuren
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 2, 2005
          to be explicit about it: I'll be there on Sat.

          --
          G.

          On 6/1/05, Tim Elliott <twelliott@...> wrote:
          > Just wanted to remind everyone that we are having a podcaster meetup
          > in Minneapolis this Saturday night. Everyone is invited, so if you
          > are within driving (or flying) distance of the Twin Cities, I'll see
          > you at the Town Hall Brewery, 1430 Washington Ave. S., Minneapolis at
          > 6:00 pm. More details may be found here:
          >
          > http://winecast.net/index.php?static=gathering
          >
          > Cheers,
          > --
          > Tim Elliott