NEW FEATURES AT DIGITALPODCAST.COM

  • alex_nesbitt
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2005
      I've just completed a major upgrade on our podcast directory. Check
      it out if you get a chance - any feedback is appreciated.
      http://www.digitalpodcast.com

      New enhanced directory
      DigitalPodcast.com is pleased to announce substantial enhancements to
      our directory. Listeners will find new ways to find and share
      podcasts. Podcasters will be able to add more information to their
      listings, making it easier to get traffic. Digital Podcast has
      delivered over 78,000 unique outgoing hits to over 1,700 podcasts.
      These new enhancements will bring podcasters even more traffic.

      My Podcasts
      My Podcasts is a powerful new way for listeners to find, share and
      categorize podcasts. Registered users can create user definable lists
      of podcasts they subscribe to and share these lists with friends.
      Listeners can also tag these lists with keywords to make them show up
      in searchs more frequently. Check out My Podcast Subscriptions at
      http://www.digitalpodcast.com/fav.php?id=2 These lists can also be
      emailed to friends. We plan on adding OPML to My Podcasts so that
      the lists can be imported directly into your podcatcher.

      Enhanced user search
      We have increased the quality of our search features, making searches
      more relevant. Digital Podcast's directory can be sorted by hits,
      ratings, title or visits overall and by category. Searchs also now
      include "My Podcast" listings where user tags make them relevant for
      searchers. We plan to add subscription based searches to the search
      feature as users add listings to their "My Podcast Subscriptions"
      list.

      Multiple Category Listings and Keyword Support
      Podcasters can now list their podcasts in multiple categories with a
      single listing. We have also added keyword support to help make your
      podcast easier to find.

      Get Rated
      Podcasters can now add a rating/voting link right on their website so
      that users can rate your podcast right from your site. Increase your
      rankings by driving up your rating.

      I hope you enjoy these new features.

      best

      Alex