Re: [podcasters] show notes, search & play within podcasts

  • Ted Matsumura
    Message 1 of 12 , May 31, 2005
      Would anyone have some good links on podcasting with a PC? I've got the
      creation of the audio part down, it's the xml/rss on the PC part that I need
      advice and tools for. Thanks!

    • Jacek Artymiak
      Message 2 of 12 , May 31, 2005
        On 5/31/05, Ted Matsumura <matsumura@...> wrote:
        > Would anyone have some good links on podcasting with a PC? I've got the
        > creation of the audio part down, it's the xml/rss on the PC part that I need
        > advice and tools for. Thanks!

        If you want automatic blog/rss creation after you upload your podcast,
        I'd recommend http://www.libsyn.com

        --
        Jacek Artymiak
        devGuide.net
        Message 3 of 12 , May 31, 2005
          Quoting Ted Matsumura <matsumura@...>:

          > Would anyone have some good links on podcasting with a PC?
          > I've got the
          > creation of the audio part down, it's the xml/rss on the PC
          > part that I need
          > advice and tools for. Thanks!

          Take a look at a free XML/RSS creator called Podifier
          (http://www.pofifier.com) if you want to roll your own.

          HTH,
          Dennis

          --
          Dennis Hays
          http://www.HaysDesign.com
          Message 4 of 12 , May 31, 2005
            Quoting Dennis Hays <dhays@...>:

            > Quoting Ted Matsumura <matsumura@...>:
            >
            > > Would anyone have some good links on podcasting with a PC?
            > > I've got the
            > > creation of the audio part down, it's the xml/rss on the PC
            > > part that I need
            > > advice and tools for. Thanks!
            >
            > Take a look at a free XML/RSS creator called Podifier
            > (http://www.pofifier.com) if you want to roll your own.

            Whoops! That should have been:
            http://www.podifier.com

            Dennis

            --
            Dennis Hays
            http://www.HaysDesign.com
            Message 5 of 12 , May 31, 2005
              We include an RSS builder in jPodder. 0.9.
              Please give it a try.

              www.jpodder.com