Re: [podcasters] show notes, search & play within podcasts

  • Matthew Terenzio
    Message 1 of 12 , May 31, 2005
      On May 31, 2005, at 12:47 PM, Jacek Artymiak wrote:

      > My company is working on a solution to that problem. We'll be opening
      > a beta program later this week. I'll let you all know what are the
      > requirements for the participation in the beta program when we are
      > ready to show you the software. It won't be long.
      >
      > --
      > Jacek Artymiak
      > devGuide.net

      Hi Jacek,

      Is this an Open Source project?

      Matt Terenzio

    • Jacek Artymiak
      Message 2 of 12 , May 31, 2005
        On 5/31/05, Matthew Terenzio <matt@...> wrote:

        > On May 31, 2005, at 12:47 PM, Jacek Artymiak wrote:
        >
        > > My company is working on a solution to that problem. We'll be opening
        > > a beta program later this week. I'll let you all know what are the
        > > requirements for the participation in the beta program when we are
        > > ready to show you the software. It won't be long.
        > >
        > > --
        > > Jacek Artymiak
        > > devGuide.net
        >

        > Hi Jacek,
        >
        > Is this an Open Source project?
        >
        > Matt Terenzio

        No, but it uses standards and formats for which documentation is
        freely available on the Internet. We want to make moving data in and
        out of our software as easy as possible. It will be quite inexpensive.

        --
        Jacek Artymiak
        devGuide.net
        Message 3 of 12 , May 31, 2005
          Would anyone have some good links on podcasting with a PC? I've got the
          creation of the audio part down, it's the xml/rss on the PC part that I need
          advice and tools for. Thanks!

        • Jacek Artymiak
          Message 4 of 12 , May 31, 2005
            On 5/31/05, Ted Matsumura <matsumura@...> wrote:
            > Would anyone have some good links on podcasting with a PC? I've got the
            > creation of the audio part down, it's the xml/rss on the PC part that I need
            > advice and tools for. Thanks!

            If you want automatic blog/rss creation after you upload your podcast,
            I'd recommend http://www.libsyn.com

            --
            Jacek Artymiak
            devGuide.net
            Message 5 of 12 , May 31, 2005
              Quoting Ted Matsumura <matsumura@...>:

              > Would anyone have some good links on podcasting with a PC?
              > I've got the
              > creation of the audio part down, it's the xml/rss on the PC
              > part that I need
              > advice and tools for. Thanks!

              Take a look at a free XML/RSS creator called Podifier
              (http://www.pofifier.com) if you want to roll your own.

              HTH,
              Dennis

              --
              Dennis Hays
              http://www.HaysDesign.com
              Message 6 of 12 , May 31, 2005
                Quoting Dennis Hays <dhays@...>:

                > Quoting Ted Matsumura <matsumura@...>:
                >
                > > Would anyone have some good links on podcasting with a PC?
                > > I've got the
                > > creation of the audio part down, it's the xml/rss on the PC
                > > part that I need
                > > advice and tools for. Thanks!
                >
                > Take a look at a free XML/RSS creator called Podifier
                > (http://www.pofifier.com) if you want to roll your own.

                Whoops! That should have been:
                http://www.podifier.com

                Dennis

                --
                Dennis Hays
                http://www.HaysDesign.com
                Message 7 of 12 , May 31, 2005
                  We include an RSS builder in jPodder. 0.9.
                  Please give it a try.

                  www.jpodder.com