Re: [podcasters] When is a banner not a banner?

  • videokathy@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , May 30, 2005
      In a message dated 5/30/2005 3:35:59 PM Eastern Standard Time,
      podcastpickle@... writes:

      http://iab.net/standards/adunits.asp

      Thank you Evo.

      I sent the information to our WebDesigner for his information and had the
      sizes adjusted immediatedly. I was not aware that there were standard sizes.
      This is exactly the kind of information I was hoping to get by joining this
      group. I've also forwarded the site to another web designer to help him in his
      work. Thanks again.

      Kathy Ritondo
      Producer
      WedVidTalk.com - Wedding Video Talk