Donation Script?

  • Matthew Wayne Selznick
    Message 1 of 3 , May 30 8:00 PM
      Hey gang,

      Does anyone have knowledge of a nifty donation (that shows the goal and
      how close your are) script I can plug into a web page?

      Requirement: understandable to a guy with little grasp of php.

      Any suggestions?

      Thanks!

      --
      Matthew Wayne Selznick
      MWS Media
      Message 2 of 3 , May 30 8:39 PM
        check over at hotscripts.com
        Best place to find anything in the script category

        Does anyone have knowledge of a nifty donation (that shows the goal and
        how close your are) script I can plug into a web page?

        Requirement: understandable to a guy with little grasp of php.

        Any suggestions?

        Thanks!

        --
        Matthew Wayne Selznick
        MWS Media
        http://www.mwsmedia.com
        "Because doing it yourself
        should never mean going it alone."

        _____

        Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Garrick VanBuren
        Message 3 of 3 , May 30 8:57 PM
          Check out DropCash.com, I've set one up for podcastmn.com
          http://www.dropcash.com/campaign/podcastmn/podcastmn_pledge_drive/

          It's more than a script, it's a whole donation site built on paypal's
          api. I believe Amazon' Tip Jar also shows a goal.

          --
          Garrick.

          On 5/30/05, IBN01 <ibn1@...> wrote:
          > check over at hotscripts.com
          > Best place to find anything in the script category

          Garrick Van Buren
          garrick.vanburen@...
          ph: 612 325 9110
          First Crack Podcast