Re: [Podcasting-Innovations] Pat's Podcast Episode 11 Issues - UPDATE

  • Patrick Cook
    Message 1 of 2 , May 28 4:13 PM
      Hi everyone:

      Patrick Cook wrote:

      > Hi everyone:
      >
      > Just writing to inform those who have been wondering why the IA is
      > behind my podcast page in posting Episode 11 of my show and the
      > companion extra (Courtesy of my friends at Rant Radio which I've made
      > available since it talks about Radio stations of today) that there seem
      > to be some technical issues which have yet to be worked out. I'm
      > working dilligently on resolving those issues so that Episode 11 can be
      > added as soon as possible.
      >
      > I've got Episode 12 already uploaded, but I probably won't import that
      > recording until they can resolve the issues surrounding Episode 11. As
      > a result, I see no need to update the podcast page at this time.
      >
      > I will record Episode 13 on Monday. Hopefully things will be back to
      > normal by then. :)

      UPDATE: It appears there was a glitch in the importing process when
      Episode 11 and its two companion extra files. This glitch has hopefully
      been corrected. I've re-uploaded Episode 11 and its two extra files and
      imported them along with Episode 12.

      Simon C. over the IA believes they should go through okay this time. I
      should know more by Monday or Tuesday. Hopefully (with any luck at all)
      the IA will be caught up with my podcast page once again.

      Apologies to all my subscribers for the issues. I'm sure the IA will
      take steps to ensure this won't happen again (apparently this has
      happened to other people as well).