Re[4]: [podcasters] The economics of podcasting: $1/listener/show

  • Dennis Hays
    Message 1 of 19 , May 29, 2005
      Hello Reed,

      Now, you've started something...

      Pedalcast (Bicycling)
      (also Pedcast)
      Microcast (less than 10 minute Podcast)
      Meterocast (Weather)
      Aquacast (yep, water)
      Animalcast
      Flycast (fly fishing)
      Aerocast (airplanes and flying)
      Hahacast (humor)
      Heliocast (sun and tanning)
      Speluncast or Spelunkcast (on walking and climbing in caves)
      Cupidcast (on love and dating)
      Cardiocast (on heart disease and health)
      Yogacast
      Dejacast (doing a podcast that's been done before)
      Ambicast (walking)
      Terracast (earthly desires)
      Terrorcast (scary things)
      Xenocast (strange or foreign things)

      Mine, all mine...

      Dennis

      Saturday, May 28, 2005, 7:48:19 AM, you wrote:

      > If nobody has BlingCast, then it's mine, so mark the archives.
      > Actually for a fee structure, try 2 or 3 dollllars a month via PayPal
      > subscriptions or similar. I've been paying $3 a month to the geocaching site
      > for 2 years, and I still haven't purchased a GPS unit!
      > Ohh! Is anyone doing a geocaching podcast, yet?
      > I claim geocast, too!

      > In a message dated 5/27/2005 7:44:09 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
      >> dhays@... writes:
      >>
      >> Hello Christophe,
      >>
      >> In that case, I claim tonecast!

      Dennis Hays / HaysDesign
      http://www.haysdesign.com
      Sent on Sunday, May 29, 2005 at 11:36 AM USA Eastern
      ICQ: 200045507 / AIM: edennishays
      yahoo: dennishays / Jabber: dennishays